It’s been an extremely busy week, but I’m finally taking a breather to say THANK YOU! I made it into CultureMap Austin’s Top 6 for the city’s first ever Stylemaker Award.
I could never have done it without your support. Like literally, I couldn’t have been voting for me alone. The competition continues and I’m up against some pretty fashionable women. So don’t forget to vote for me some more!
Here’s what you can expect for a night with Austin’s most stylish:
- Sip cocktails by Cat Tequila and beer by Odell Brewing Company
- Browse a mini pop up shop featuring some of our favorite local retailers including The Distillery, Noah Marion Quality Goods, and SUAVS
- Enjoy bites by The Belmont and Bullfight
- Check out tunes by DJ Nabiya de Grace and The Sour Notes
- Learn how to make a flower crown just in time for ACL, courtesy of Sweet Magnolia Floral
- Get your hands on our famous Must Have Swag by The Bearded Bastard, Cat Tequila, Tiff’s Treats, SUAVS and more
Don’t forget to vote for me!